Your Work Colleagues could be a Great Source of Leads27th February 2009
Leadership begins inside; with the inner character, it should not start with the outward personality.
Being a great leader requires a combination of skills, character traits, experience, mental strength, intelligence and principles.
A great leader...
- Can articulate a compelling vision of the future that’s clear and focused.
- Is a good communicator with a simple message.
- Is a charismatic and enthusiastic character.
- Is able to mobilise people and hold their company/team together.
- Can inspire confidence and empower others.
- Can bring out the best in others.
- Is credible, courageous and proactive.
- Has admirable principles which guide decisions.
- Makes decisions intelligently, quickly and with commitment.
- Has high expectations in self and others.
- Can establish a success formula and achieve tasks efficiently.
- Searches for new opportunities for their company to consider.
- Is flexible and can refocus in light of new opportunities or threats.
- Predicts future demand and trends and plans for them.
- Embraces technology.
- Puts health and family before work (within reason).
- Can take advice and knows the right people to get it from.
- Can manage change effectively.
Head honcho at Roxbourne.com. We design and create search-optimised websites. Attractive, effective and fast-loading websites; and we can make yours a 24/7 marketing mean machine. Importantly, our clients appreciate our proactive one-stop service; taking care of everything from web design and build, to hosting and emails, e-commerce, graphic design, SEO and website management. We'll also help with written content, research, and digital marketing. In addition, we also provide advice on strategy, design, technology, functionality and marketing. Our advice is based on over 20 years’ digital design and marketing experience working with clients across a range of sectors.